Anticipated PhD completion: May 2015
Department of Bioengineering
Medical Scholars Program
Anticipated MD completion: May 2018
Office 217 Mechanical Engineering Building
Email mboes2 AT illinois DOT edu
Email mboes2 AT gmail DOT com
Morgan completed her BS in Mechancial Engineering at F.W. Olin College of Engineering in Needham, MA.
Morgan completed her MS degree on a postural control model of persons with Multiple Sclerosis, co-advised by Prof. Jacob Sosnoff in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health and Prof. Elizabeth Hsiao-Wecksler.
- Working on the human assist device test bed (TB6) of the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power
- Improving efficiency of the ankle-foot-orthosis (AFO), espeically regarding thermal regulation and component choice.
- Using the AFO with a serious gaming interface for stroke rehabilitation.
- Medical device development, especially for physical rehabilitation.
- Biomechanical models of human movement
- Playing French Horn
- Wesley UMC Handbell Choir
- Pilates and Yoga